Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Kenneth Tyler <ke...@8thfold.com> on 2010/09/12 18:36:35 UTC

geocouch?

this sounds like a stupid question... but, is geocouch built into couchdb?
specifically, if i use build-couchdb to  set up couch, is geocouch already
part of it?
when i look at the instructions on github for installing geocouch.. it looks
like you're just installing couchdb

thanks
ken tyler

Re: geocouch?

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@googlemail.com>.
I've done it on my mac for a while, they were more than happy to
coexist. Confused me though... ;)

RE: geocouch?

Posted by Nils Breunese <N....@vpro.nl>.

Re: geocouch?

Posted by Kenneth Tyler <ke...@8thfold.com>.

Re: geocouch?

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Re: geocouch?

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.
I don't know if the geocouch README reflects its installation process. GeoCouch is currently a fork of CouchDB and therefore an independent pice of software.