Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2019/01/14 21:33:51 UTC

Upcoming event: I Annotate 2019

Hi all!

The annual I Annotate event, run by Hypothes.is, has been a significant event in both the development of the Web Annotation standards and this implementation project.

This year's event is in Washington, DC at the American Geophysical Union on May 22-23 with a hackday on the 24th:
http://iannotate.org/

The theme is "Annotation Unleashed: the Web at 30." Call for Papers is open until January 20th.

In past years a few of us have stayed an additional day to code specifically on Apache Annotator (and I'd be open to doing that again!).

If you're not able to make it, no worries! I'll try to report on any progress made or interesting info gleaned while there. :)

Hope you're all well!
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung

Re: Upcoming event: I Annotate 2019

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Tuesday would actually be much _much_ better for me than Saturday. I'm all in favor.

ajs6f

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org>.