Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by daedalus <M....@EUROKEY.de> on 2013/11/29 14:43:47 UTC

Deployment Error because of SessionBean id

Hello,

I'm facing the following problem:

I have 2 Webapplications both use a library (jar). Inside the jar is an EJB.
(Stateless Session Bean).
Both applications working without a problem but I cannot deploy them both to
a single TomEE instance.

I alway get the following error:

"JeeTransactionProvider" is the name of the EJB in my library.

I'm using the recent TomEE 1.6
Could this be somehow related to this bug that was closed in 2008?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-873 ?

There is no problem with JBoss and Glassfish  btw.

Re: Deployment Error because of SessionBean id

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
And add the applicationId in the JNDI name template.

JLouis

2013/11/29 Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>

> Hi
>
> I think you didnt set openejb.deploymentId.format.
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>

> 2013/11/29 daedalus <M....@eurokey.de>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm facing the following problem:
> >
> > I have 2 Webapplications both use a library (jar). Inside the jar is an
> EJB.
> > (Stateless Session Bean).
> > Both applications working without a problem but I cannot deploy them
> both to
> > a single TomEE instance.
> >
> > I alway get the following error:
> >

> > "JeeTransactionProvider" is the name of the EJB in my library.
> >
> > I'm using the recent TomEE 1.6
> > Could this be somehow related to this bug that was closed in 2008?
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-873 ?
> >
> > There is no problem with JBoss and Glassfish  btw.
> >

> > --

Jean-Louis

Re: Deployment Error because of SessionBean id

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau