Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jon Peli Oleaga <ol...@hotmail.com> on 2015/02/07 15:41:34 UTC

Basque pages in the OpenOffice website

Some months ago I tried to
translate some of the pages in the OpenOffice website into Basque.
I had some problems to
translate them correctly, and perhaps some of the links on them are
not correct; but I think that, if someone corrects these problems
with the links, the files on the http://www.openoffice.org/eu-test
directory should be copied into the http://www.openoffice.org/eu
directory and the request for translation on this directory should be
removed.

I do not know if I must do
something in order to get that.

Re: Basque pages in the OpenOffice website

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 01/11/2015 Jon Peli Oleaga wrote:
> Can you still move the files on the /eu-test/ directory to the /eu/ directory?
> If you can, please move them.

Done! Actually it was done long ago, but we had technical issues with
the web server that prevented the update from showing until yesterday.

http://www.openoffice.org/eu/ now has your translated files. Further
updates will hopefully be much smoother to apply.

Regards,
   Andrea.

RE: Basque pages in the OpenOffice website

Posted by Jon Peli Oleaga <ol...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Andrea:

I am sending you a copy of a message that I sent you on February.

I think that I was not able to express correctly what I wanted.

Can you still move the files on the /eu-test/ directory to the /eu/ directory?

If you can, please move them.

I'll try to translate the files still in English later. But I do not remember how to get the files that must be translated, because from the addresses on your message I can get the HTML files but I think that you do not want those files to be translated directly; the files to be translated are others.

I apologize for my bad English.

Jon Peli

Posted by Jon Peli Oleaga <ol...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.