Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Doug Meil <do...@explorysmedical.com> on 2011/08/06 21:56:57 UTC

HBase wiki updates

Hi folks-

I did some updates on the main Hbase wiki page to point out frequently referenced chapters in the Apache Hbase book and cleaned up a few stale links.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase

… and I also overhauled the FAQ page and broke it out into 3 sub-pages for General questions, Design questions and Operations/Troubleshooting questions.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/FAQ

Doug Meil
Chief Software Architect, Explorys
doug.meil@explorys.com

Re: HBase wiki updates

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
That looks pretty.  Thanks Doug for the handiwork.
St.Ack