Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Merijn Vandenabeele <me...@tnisoft.com> on 2006/09/14 10:44:57 UTC

Dll-interface warnings

Hi,

Because version 0.9.7 of log4cxx isn't recommended, I'm building the CVS
Head following the instructions that came with the source. Building the
libs runs smooths (VS2003), but when I use the libs in my project, I get
a lot of dll-interface warnings when compiling. I didn't get these with
version 0.9.7 so I guess I'm overlooking something? I searched the
mailing list archives but found close to nothing on this subject.

Can somebody help me out or should I just ignore the warnings?

Thanks in advance,
Merijn

RE: Dll-interface warnings

Posted by Merijn Vandenabeele <me...@tnisoft.com>.
Nobody knows what to do with config_msvc.h.in ???

Merijn

RE: Dll-interface warnings

Posted by Merijn Vandenabeele <me...@tnisoft.com>.