Posted to users@maven.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2009/06/10 16:59:08 UTC

Help writing plugin

Hello All,

I have 2 questions:

1. Where can I find the most help for writting a Maven plugin (examples,
useful tools,...) besides the regular websites
(www.sonatype.com/books/maven-book/reference/writing-plugins.html,
http://maven.apache.org/plugin-developers/index.html)

2. In my plugin, I have a file and need to know to which artifact this file
belongs to.  Any easy to do this besides traversing the whole directory
tree???

Thanks

Sonia

Re: Help writing plugin

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.

Because we are using Clearcase, I need a plugin that would take the output
of a diffbl between two baselines (this will give a list of files modified
from one baseline to the other) and figure out to which artifact those files
belong to and list the artifacts and their version.....

Sonia

Re: Help writing plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.