Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com> on 2010/11/01 10:12:06 UTC

RE: Consistency checker

Hi,

From: Berry van Halderen [mailto:b.vanhalderen@1hippo.com]
> Improvements will be made over a short time frame, but I'd like to have
> some feedback and like said, its open for general use.

Sounds useful!

Note that the bundle serialization format has changed in Jackrabbit trunk, which will likely break your code with Jackrabbit 2.2.

If you're interested, it would be great to have your code better integrated with Jackrabbit, both to avoid the above issue and to make it more readily available to Jackrabbit users. We could put it into something like a --consistency-check option in jackrabbit-standalone. WDYT?

BR,

Jukka Zitting