Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Evert Tigchelaar <e....@minihouse.com> on 2007/01/08 14:31:00 UTC

mailets for moving bodytext to an attachment or attachment text to body, anyone interested?

Hi,

I created some mailets. One moves the body of the message to an
attachment and the other moves the text from an attachment to the
body. This can be usefull if an application that receives and send
e-mails that cannot handle attachments.

Evert

Re: mailets for moving bodytext to an attachment or attachment text to body, anyone interested?

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Evert Tigchelaar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created some mailets. One moves the body of the message to an
> attachment and the other moves the text from an attachment to the
> body. This can be usefull if an application that receives and send
> e-mails that cannot handle attachments.
>
> Evert

Cool! Please create a JIRA issue and attach your mailets there, granting
rights for ASF inclusion.

This way we can review them and decide wether to include them or to
simply leave them in JIRA: either way people can get a reference later
and use them.

Thank you!
Stefano