Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by hesl <na...@12b3.com> on 2010/08/27 15:27:43 UTC

ForkMode always does not work

Hi,

I need a fresh VM for each JUnit test class so I tried forkMode always.
Nothing happens however, also with the -Dmaven.surefire.debug argument, no
process is launched.
ForkMode once works correctly.

Please advice.

Regards,
Les

Maven version: 2.2.1.
Surefire version: 2.5
OS: Vista

Re: Surefire plugin: forkMode always does not work

Posted by hesl <na...@12b3.com>.
Found the answer myself..

I accidentally used the following syntax:

<includes>
  <include>a, b, c</include>
</includes>

instead of

<includes>
  <include>a</include>
  <include>b</include>
  <include>c</include>
</includes>

It turns out that with forkMode once the incorrect syntax works and with
forkMode always not :-)

Amazing..