Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/24 05:45:56 UTC

Is Hidden Field Passed As a String?

I am passing a hidden field from my JSP to my form
bean:

value="0"/>

Is the property "parent" considered a String in the
form bean?  Do I have to use

BeanUtils.copyProperties( postDTO, postForm );

to convert that property to a primitive type int?

Re: PDF file in browser

Posted by Surachai Locharoen <su...@bea.co.th>.
Additionally, In struts framework you have to reset request header before by
call

    request.reset();
    request.setContentType("application/pdf");
    request.setContentLength(byte.length);

Posted by Navjot Singh <na...@net4india.net>.

PDF file in browser