Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/30 08:39:01 UTC

MyFaces 2.3.0 Release?

Hi,

all tickets for 2.3.0 has been resolved now.
Could anyone start a release? I've never did any release.

Also we probably need to cleanup the branches/trunk a bit?!
Trunk is actually 2.2.x - we should move it to a 2.2.x branch.
Then we would need to merge the changes from 2.3.x into trunk and make
trunk 2.4.x?

In general we should also check our branches.
There are many branches which are unused and can be removed.
But we can start a new discussion about this after the release.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: MyFaces 2.3.0 Release?

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Keep in mind this one:

https://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease2212

It should be very easy to do it, since all required config was already done
in beta release.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: MyFaces 2.3.0 Release?