Posted to dev@crunch.apache.org by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> on 2012/11/07 20:43:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0

Hi,

thanks, Gabriel, and no worries!

I'm officially closing the vote, we'll try again with a new RC in a
couple of days. I'm going to fix the other issues before doing so;
expect a new RC on Friday, maybe Saturday.

Regards,
  Matthias

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0

Posted by Josh Wills <jw...@cloudera.com>.
On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Git-wise I'm going to "git revert" the two commits made by the Maven
> release plugin on master and delete the branch and release tag. Is
> this the correct way of doing things with git?

Last time, I deleted the release tag but not the branch, committed the
fixes to the release branch, and then cherrypicked them to master. But we
need Gabriel's fix to the tests that on master now, so it may be easier to
do the revert and re-do the release branch.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0

Posted by Matthias Friedrich <ma...@mafr.de>.
Thanks!

Posted by Gabriel Reid <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,