Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Raju, Prabhakar (P.)" <pr...@ford.com> on 2006/12/07 23:39:11 UTC

Simple svc client or http client crashing in linux...

Hi,

If I run the simple server and echo client ( axis2/c) , if the server
dies or hangs for a while (I think) , the client crashes with
segmentation fault. To test this, I ran the sample client echo.c
Something like this.

 for(i=0;i<100000;++i){
    ret_node = AXIS2_SVC_CLIENT_SEND_RECEIVE(svc_client, env, payload);
    	printf("%d times\n", i);
    }

The call ran about 1000 times and the client reported SIGSEGV. I face
the same problem, using http_client for our program. The call fails at
random (either 300 calls or 16000 calls or 5000 calls).

My linux version is Suse 8.1

FYI

[Axis2] Simple svc client or http client crashing in linux...

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Forward with correct prefix ...

--
W.Dinesh Premalal