Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/03/10 20:53:07 UTC

[DAEMON] Tagging 1.3.0

Hi all,

Just a heads up that I'm planning on tagging Daemon 1.3.0 soon -
probably tomorrow.

Mark

Re: [DAEMON] Tagging 1.3.0

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> Mark,
>
> On 3/10/22 15:53, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> Just a heads up that I'm planning on tagging Daemon 1.3.0 soon -
>> probably tomorrow.
>
> Woah! Once release per decade is a good release policy.
>
> All kidding aside, did you mean to post this to commons-dev?

I did, but it is useful info here as well since I plan to pick up the
Daemon release in the next round of Tomcat releases.

Main change is that it now has Java 7 (rather than Java 6) as a minimum.

Mark

Re: [DAEMON] Tagging 1.3.0

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 3/10/22 15:53, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Just a heads up that I'm planning on tagging Daemon 1.3.0 soon -
> probably tomorrow.

Woah! Once release per decade is a good release policy.

All kidding aside, did you mean to post this to commons-dev?

-chris