Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2002/04/22 20:49:21 UTC

Re: Fw: using SOAPContext as first argument in RPC SOAP messages class notworking

I'm not surprised iPlanet worked the same.  I believe the servlet spec is
now quite explicit about the different class loaders that must be used and
how they work.  I'm sure it was no great joy for the folks who had to
implement it.

Scott