Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by pe...@tijd.com on 2004/07/01 09:57:49 UTC

tubine/antelope on linux

Hi,

I finally succeeded in installing the antelope webapp.
I would like to like to bring to your attention two problems when working with
linux:
1: the penguin jar has backslashes hardcoded in it, so you have to checkout
the source and recompile ("got endpoint file not found error")
2: the hibernate.cfg.xml file also has backslashes in it

hope this helps,

Re: tubine/antelope on linux

Posted by pe...@tijd.com.
Don't really have a patch, just hardcoded it for linux, but I did let them
know. Sent a message to the antelope mailing list.

"repost" form fields?

Posted by Martin Wendel <co...@it.dk>.
Using Antelope, is there someway of reposting/creating the field values
after you make a setTemplate?... The reason for this is of course if a user
fills out a lot of fields, just to have them all reset because he miss typed
his password, is not gonna make them happy... Was this something this review
tool did?

/martin

RE: tubine/antelope on linux

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.