Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham <ss...@twitter.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/02 19:50:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.18.x packages

All,

We seem to have got only 2 vote (binding).

+1 Joshua Cohen
+1 Stephan Erb

I would like to close out this vote by tomorrow. Please vote if you haven't
already.

-Santhosh

Posted by Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham <ss...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Thanks @jcohen, @stephanerb for helping out with the issues with the
release.

This vote has passed.  Vote summary:

+1 votes: 3 binding, 2 non-binding
+0 votes: 0
-1 votes: 0

Artifacts are now available in the official Apache Aurora bintray
repos:
https://bintray.com/apache/aurora/

Posted by David McLaughlin <dm...@apache.org>.
+1