Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Lionel Villard <Li...@inrialpes.fr> on 2000/05/16 10:15:31 UTC

Re: Release number change of plans for Xalan - incremental part

What do you mean by incremental SAX2-driven transformations ? If it's the
incremental updating of the transformed
document after a source editing (probably, in your case, just add a node),
it's a hard task. I did some works about it
(currently i can do it on a subset of xslt). If you plan to do it in a
couple of week, i think it's a short time... But perhaps
you have already done some works on it ?