Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kamatham PrasannaKumarReddy <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/15 15:52:52 UTC

Camel 2.x Connection is failure to the exchange server.

Hello Camel team,

We are using the Camel connector to connect the mail exchange server. here we have multiple exchange servers to connect the application. we are using the load balancer to manage the exchange servers.

While running the application we are losing the exchange server connection and then hanging the application.

We have enabled the below route.

<route>
	<from
				uri="imap:{{emailServerHost}}:{{emailServerPort}}%3Fusername={{emailUsername1}}&amp;password={{emailPassword1}}&amp;mapMailMessage=false&amp;copyTo={{emailCopyToFolder}}&amp;closeFolder=false&amp;fetchSize=1&amp;mail.imap.fetchsize=1048576&amp;mail.imap.partialfetch=false&amp;bridgeErrorHandler=true" />
			<to uri="seda:processMail" />
</route>

We enabled the "org.apache.camel " logs in log level, but logs are not printing any error or exception.

Kindly advise how to find the root cause of the issue in this case.

Thank you,