Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2014/08/05 04:50:12 UTC

CURATOR-33

Any more thoughts on CURATOR-33 (TreeCache) or do we think it’s ready to merge?

-Jordan

Re: CURATOR-33

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
Yes - the latest is in the CURATOR-33 branch

From: Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>
Reply: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Date: August 4, 2014 at 10:05:44 PM
To: dev@curator.apache.org <de...@curator.apache.org>>
Subject:  Re: CURATOR-33

Is the latest merged into the CURATOR-33 branch? I wouldn't mind having a
bit of play. The version I looked at last (a week or so ago) looked good.

Re: CURATOR-33

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.