Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/03/06 03:58:08 UTC

nutch 0.7.0 search performance measurement

Hi,
for people that found that interesting I had published some
measurement values I had done a long time ago.
http://www.find23.net/Web-Site/blog/A712F01B-4BB1-4FC6-AE95-
E64988FBCC79.html
All time related values are in milliseconds.
Don't take the values to serious however at least they give an idea.

Stefan