Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mark Broadhurst <em...@markbroadhurst.co.uk> on 2011/07/11 11:24:32 UTC

Problems creating hyperlinks using Apache POI 3.8-beta4 in a SXSSF workbook

Hi,

It appears that hyperlink cells are not created correctly when using
the POI SXSSF implementation. I have taken an exact copy of the
example code from the HOW-TO guide for creating hyperlinks and changed
the workbook to be SXSSF instead of XSSF, and the hyperlinks no longer
function.

Has anyone else seen this problem or discovered a workaround?

Many thanks,

Mark.

Re: Problems creating hyperlinks using Apache POI 3.8-beta4 in a SXSSF workbook

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
It was a bug in SXSSF - hyperlinks were't added to the worksheet.

The problem should be fixed in r1145629. The fix will be included in
3.8-beta4 or you can try the latest build from trunk.

Yegor