Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/07 21:13:14 UTC

Fwd: Jenkins build became unstable: Derby-trunk-suites.All #188

The usual suspects. How do people feel about putting in some logic to
disable these tests when running on the Apache machines?

Thanks,

-Rick

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 9/7/18 6:59 PM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> The messages don't bother me.
>
> OTOH, I also don't mind if you disable the offending tests.
Thanks, I'll leave it alone for a while longer then.

Cheers,
-Rick

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
The messages don't bother me.