Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 15:46:31 UTC

Ode's User Guide

Hi,

I've revamped a bit our user guide. There was far too much stuff in the
developer one that were user related. I've also made the user guide one
single page instead of a whole bunch of links thrown in. It's actually just
using confluence {include} macro. To see the result (before it's mirrored):

http://cwiki.apache.org/ODExSITE/user-guide.html

As we pretty much documented as we developed, you'll see that some parts
have a great deal of details whereas basic stuff aren't really properly
covered. So if you feel like exercising your prose and adding introduction
material, feel free to do so.

Additionally you probably noticed that the site looks ugly (that is even
more ugly than before). The reason is we were "leeching" some images and css
from Geronimo and when they moved their stuff, it broke ours. Entropy stroke
again. Another thing that needs fixing.

Cheers,
Matthieu