Posted to users@griffin.apache.org by Yin Wan <ev...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 08:56:07 UTC

how to get the profiling metric in UI?

Hi, here i onboard the profiling job via griffin, but how & where i can
find the mtrics in UI or service?

Re: how to get the profiling metric in UI?

Posted by William Guo <gu...@apache.org>.
hi Yin Wan,

Currently, we store all metrics in ES, so you have to fetch metrics from ES.

For UI part, we haven't find common charts to display profiling metrics.

We leave profiling visualization part for our customers to integration with
their system.

If you have good solution, please let us know. If you want to contribute to
our ui part, that will be even great.

Thanks,
William