Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by KWeisser <ke...@us.ibm.com> on 2007/12/20 18:32:08 UTC

Stored Procedure Problem

I'm currently running a Web project in RSA 7.0 using Ibatis.

When I start my local server, I'm able to successfully retrieve a set of
data using several strored procedures.  If I click the back button in the
browser, and then try to re-retrieve that same exact data I get an error.

The error tells me that:
The error occurred in storedProcedureMapping/CMSP3023.xml
The error occurred while applying the parameter map.
Check the the GetOffense.params
Check the results (failed to the retrieve results).

This is an exceptionally odd situation, because it works with no issues the
first time through.  Then if I try to run the exact same set of code with
the same inputs I'm getting this error.  I've also verified that I can run
the procedure many times from the command line in DB2.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Regards,

Kevin Weisser

Re: Stored Procedure Problem

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
You haven't given us much to go on.  I think that turning on logging (as
suggested last time) would be a good thing to do.  Also, you might try
sending the relevant parts of the XML.

The only thing I can think of with no other information is that you might be
doing some string substitution, or the proc is returning different
resultsets.  Possibly adding remapResults="true" would fix that.  But the
logs would help us know for sure!

Jeff Butler

Posted by KWeisser <ke...@us.ibm.com>.

Posted by Stephen Boyd <sw...@gmail.com>.