Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 21:53:08 UTC

Eclipse plugin

Hi All,

I've done a bit of work adding in unit tests for the plugin over the last
couple of days. I've updated the update site with the latest build. Looking
at the JIRAs I'd like to do a little more work making the singleton
dependency checker more "incremental", but apart from that I think its
looking pretty good.

I'd like to move the plugin from the sandbox and perhaps publicize the
plugin a little more in the new year, does that sound like a good idea? Are
there any issues that anyone has experienced with the plugin that need
looking at?

Regards

Jon

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
That's great. I think its probably a good idea to label it as alpha for
now.

Where's a good place to move it to - should it just move up one level to
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb-eclipse-plugin?
There's an openejb-eclipse directory at that level, is that still used?
Perhaps the plugin could be moved there?

I can get the plugin moved early next week if there's no objections, and
we agree on where its going to be kept.

Regards

Jon

Re: Eclipse plugin