Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Arpad Beregszaszi <ar...@gmx.de> on 2017/04/01 11:31:39 UTC

Interpreter Permission for a Group

Hi all,

i would like to use Zeppelin in the university on a web-based linux
enviroment and I have a question regarding the multi-user capability.

How can I change the permission for a group of users, for example students,
to create a Notebook with a selected number of interpreters?

I as a admin want to create a notebook with any interpreters, but students
should not be able to create a notebook with sh interpreter for example.

Is it possible to configure Zeppelin to use different interpreter.json
files, depending on a group of users? Or is there another way?

Thank you!

Bests, Arpad

Re: Interpreter Permission for a Group

Posted by Windy Qin <wi...@163.com>.
hi Arpad,
    ofcourse you can control different user to access different interpreter.json ,you can find the cfg in http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.1/security/shiroauthentication.html ,and http://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.7.1/security/notebook_authorization.html .