Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Shrinand Javadekar <sh...@maginatics.com> on 2014/07/22 07:17:20 UTC

Failure while testing 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

Some of our nightly tests started failing more frequently because of
JCLOUDS-589 [1]. I wanted to try running the tests against
1.8.0-SNAPSHOT:
(i) to make sure that the fix indeed fixes the problems we see
(ii) to get some additional testing before the 1.8.0 release

However, when I ran the tests, they fail with of the following error.
This happens while creating the BlobStore context. Any ideas what
might be wrong?

The only change I did was to change the pom.xml entry from 1.7.3 to
1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.

Stacktrace: http://pastie.org/private/zxnu56q6kdeiut23g4xcq

Thanks in advance.
-Shri

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-589

Re: Failure while testing 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Shrinand Javadekar <sh...@maginatics.com>.
Upgrading to Guava 17.0 did the trick. Thanks Andrew and Niraj!

Posted by Shrinand Javadekar <sh...@maginatics.com>.
I see... will give this a shot.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.