Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kithany <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/14 00:31:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache with DSO?

Hi Friend,

Greetings!

I am using Apache 1.3.26 on IBM AIX 5.1 System and want to install Apache as
DSO. When I tried installing it is giving me the following errors:
# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache1326 --enable-mods-shared=all
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.26
+ using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
configure:Error: invalid option '--enable-mods-shared=all'
#
# ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache1326 --enable-module=mod_so
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.26
+ using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
configure:Error: No such module named 'mod_so'
#

Could you please guide me - would appreciate that.

THANKS!

Manoj G. Kithany

Re: [users@httpd] Apache with DSO?

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
I just did a ./configure
then ./configure --help | more
got a full list of the options availoable that the system can support,
with the correct usage for each piped through more for displaying a page
at a time.