Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2015/04/03 18:28:13 UTC

New PMD plugin...

The PMD folks have finally released a new version of PMD as well as the PMD plugin for Eclipse.   I’ve just updated all the code in CXF to be warning free with the latest version.   I strongly recommend folks using Eclipse to upgrade to the new version if possible.   It’s much much faster for some common actions.   For example, a “Clean all projects” with CXF is several MINUTES faster than the old version.    Definitely worth the update.

--
Daniel Kulp