Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/26 17:35:43 UTC

Re: how to add new tag plugins

I think you are asking about the taglib difinition so that you can use
tabletags.
If this is the case, you need to include the jar file in your
WEB-INF/lib and then add:

<%@ taglib prefix="tt" uri="/tabletags"%>

in your jsp.

Re: how to add new tag plugins

Posted by amir nasr <na...@yahoo.com>.
hello all
i do what mentioned below
but it fails in initialization, and whent i comment
<%@ taglib prefix="tt" uri="/tabletags"%>
it run correctly ,
any suggestion.
Bye.

Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote: I think you are asking about the taglib difinition so that you can use

Re: how to add new tag plugins

Posted by Mansour <ma...@yahoo.com>.
What do you mean by it fails? I need more details.
What do you get ?
Do you have the jar file in your "WEB-INF/lib" ?

Re: how to add new tag plugins

Posted by amir nasr <na...@yahoo.com>.
hello all