Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Dan <da...@scapps.co.uk> on 2011/12/14 07:49:25 UTC

Problem Solved: Traffic Line Not Working for Me

It was a permissions problem.  I solved it by running traffic_line as sudo.

-Dan

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> > It was a permissions problem.  I solved it by running traffic_line
> > as
> > sudo.
>
> Pretty sure we had a fix for that error message to say it's
> not happy with your lack of privileges.
> Seems we didn't back-port it.
> Duh.

indeed

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-830?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel#issue-tabs

Indeed. Proposed it in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=1214162

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: Problem Solved: Traffic Line Not Working for Me

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

> It was a permissions problem.  I solved it by running traffic_line as
> sudo.

Pretty sure we had a fix for that error message to say it's
not happy with your lack of privileges.
Seems we didn't back-port it.
Duh.

> -Dan