Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/31 03:20:39 UTC

Re: echarts lines disappear

Hi,

Please do not include code as attachment.
Creating an online demo is a more time saving and safe way for others to
reproduce it.

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Re: Re: echarts lines disappear

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please create a runnable online demo with
https://gallery.echartsjs.com/editor.html
or https://codepen.io/Ovilia/pen/dyYWXWM .
Saving the time of others to reproduce the problem is saving the time to
help you out. :)

Thanks

*Ovilia*

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I saw you opened an issue on GitHub [1], so I'd suggest we move to GitHub to discuss it because this is a technical problem.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts/issues/13208

Thanks.