Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Zufeng Huang <po...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/15 04:57:39 UTC

Why there is NO "meta" tag for charset?

All,

I take a look at the web page's HTML code, but not
found any "meta" tag for charset, this makes my
browser can't display correctly for some
charset/languages.

Any way to config it?

3Q.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: Why there is NO "meta" tag for charset?

Posted by Zufeng Huang <po...@yahoo.com>.
Ok, I found that I can edit file default.vm to add the

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com