Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by santoshkumar <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2012/04/18 18:48:53 UTC

How does one tell CXF wsdl2Java to generate java code for specific version of XMLBeans

I am facing any issue with CXF wsdl2java. I need to generate Java code using
CXF wsdl2java with xmlbeans databinding for specific version of xmlbeans.

It looks like by default its generating for 2.5.0. In my case, I would like
to generate code for xmlbeans 2.4.0

CXF wsdl2Java command specifies the databinding with -db option but looking
for how to give the version of databinding. Can't find how to do it.

Thanks

Re: How does one tell CXF wsdl2Java to generate java code for specific version of XMLBeans

Posted by santoshkumar <sk...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Daniel. It works fine.

Re: How does one tell CXF wsdl2Java to generate java code for specific version of XMLBeans

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 09:48:53 AM santoshkumar wrote:
> I am facing any issue with CXF wsdl2java. I need to generate Java code
> using CXF wsdl2java with xmlbeans databinding for specific version of
> xmlbeans.
>
> It looks like by default its generating for 2.5.0. In my case, I would
> like to generate code for xmlbeans 2.4.0
>
> CXF wsdl2Java command specifies the databinding with -db option but
> looking for how to give the version of databinding. Can't find how to do
> it.

CXF uses the version of xmlbeans it finds on the classpath.  Thus, replace
the 2.5.0 versions with 2.4.0 versions and it should be fine.

Dan

> Thanks

Daniel Kulp