Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by jgianfreda <jo...@kudelskisecurity.com> on 2016/08/23 07:43:56 UTC

NiFi 1.0.0-RC3 REST API to start a processgroup

Hi,

I'm trying to work with the REST API to create a workflow from scratch.

I have some troubles with how to start a process-group. I've found this
route in the API, and it is also the route used by the GUI to start or stop
a process

Schedule or unschedule comopnents in the specified Process Group
PUT /flow/process-groups/{id}

But the documentation does not give any information about the query body and
nifi is excpecting one.

And if I give an empty body it says "Unsupportded media type"

Here's a full curl query example I tried

curl -H "Content-type = application/json" -v -XPUT
http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/flow/process-groups/988462af-0156-1000-3649-4ee9c8253192

Any idea?