Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by qi zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 08:40:58 UTC

how to set engine-variant in intellij idea

大家好:
           我用intellij idea部署模型遇到如下问题

请问engine-variant是什么,我在哪里可以得到这个参数的值,能否帮忙举一个例子告诉我怎么设置这个参数
谢谢!非常感谢!

Re: how to set engine-variant in intellij idea

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Qi,

That particular argument should point to the engine.json file that contains
the configuration of your engine. It is called an "engine variant" because
you can modify the parameters in that file to create a new variant of the
engine.

Regards,
Donald

From: qi zhang <zh...@gmail.com> <zh...@gmail.com>