Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/02 14:53:01 UTC

Re: Historical rebalance

Igor,

You wrote:
> different transactions may be applied in different order on backup nodes.
> That's why we need an active tx set

How then does it work for other cache modes? Can we receive an
inconsistent data after a historical rebalace for TRANSACTIONAL and
ATOMIC caches?

If inconsistency is possible then we might be able to fix historical
rebalance for other cache modes as well. Main point here is that
having only one common mechanism is much better. Of course if it is
feasible.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin