Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/01 22:12:16 UTC

Re: state of the 10.15.2.0 release

I'm declaring victory on the publication of 10.15.2.0. I'll leave
DERBY-7066 open for a while in case there are more loose ends.

Cheers,
-Rick

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks, Rick! Sorry I didn’t have time to get around to testing this
release, but i’ll have some interesting news for derby-dev soon. stay
tuned...

cheers,
Andrew