Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Khare, Aparna" <ap...@sap.com> on 2016/03/18 15:44:13 UTC

Apache CXF 3.0.7 Webclient is taking too long to process the response

Dear Colleagues,

   I'm using Apache cxf 3.0.7 and I use weblient to create the HTTP client webclient.get()to get the response.

The response is returned in more than 10 mins whereas in the browser it takes seconds.

Thanks,
Aparna

Re: Apache CXF 3.0.7 Webclient is taking too long to process the response

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Looks like something is seriously wrong with the client configuration,
or, perhaps WebClient is targeting a different service endpoint that
indeed takes 10 min to return

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin