Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by You Know <yo...@heroicefforts.net> on 2010/10/07 15:47:23 UTC

JCR jackrabbit

Is integration with Jackrabbit supported?  I read on their mail list that chemistry had a JCR binding, but I don't see any obvious subprojects or info on the opencmis wiki.  I found one repo named spi2cmis, but it appears outdated and dead.  I'm a bit confused...

Thanks,

Jess

Re: JCR jackrabbit

Posted by Michael Dürig <mi...@day.com>.
Threre is *currently* no ongoing effort. I was thinking of bringing
spi2cmis up to date for a while now. However its a matter of priorities...

Michael

Re: JCR jackrabbit

Posted by You Know <yo...@heroicefforts.net>.

Re: JCR jackrabbit

Posted by Michael Dürig <mi...@day.com>.

Re: JCR jackrabbit

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
There has been a JCR connector based on the old Chemistry code base
which has been deprecated.

There is no JCR connector using OpenCMIS.

- Florian