Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marcin Palka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 00:00:16 UTC

Re: FeedbackPanel does not show up on a page shown as a result of a redirect using RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException

It turns out to be my bad. I call the continueToOriginalDestination method to
log the value that it returns. It seems this call causes the unwanted
redirect. Removing the following line seems to make the trick.

logger.debug("onSubmit username=" + username +
" password=" + password +
" continueToOriginalDestination=" + continueToOriginalDestination());