Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Wa...@toyota-europe.com on 2008/01/22 10:29:57 UTC

Fw: iBATIS and stream mode

Hi,

When using BLOB data it is prefered to use stream mode to save memory
usage. So instead of using a byte[] for my BLOB data, is there a way to
have a stream? I've been looking around in the documentation and on the
Internet. Until now I only found messages that BLOBs can't be processed in
stream mode.

Walter

Re: Fw: iBATIS and stream mode

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
No, you'll need to use JDBC directly for that.

Larry