Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/12/05 06:48:14 UTC

Done with the tree. :-)

Okay,

So after a long day of work, the httpd-2.0 tree is now working cleanly on
MY linux box.  I haven't even tried to build on FreeBSD yet, but it should
just work.  I'll try it either later tonight or very early tomorrow.  This
will most likely not build at all on any platform that doesn't use
autoconf.

As things stand at this minute, it is possible to check out httpd-2.0,
then cd in srclib/ and checkout apr and apr-util.  If you then run
buildconf and configure (same arguments) you are about half-way home.  I
still haven't fixed the apu_dbm stuff, so the test directory doesn't build
properly.  Greg says he will fix it tonight.  If he doesn't, then we
should just comment out that program name.  For now, edit test/Makefile,
and just remove dbu from the PROGRAMS line.  Now, feel free to build the
whole tree, and everything should just work.

Roy, thanks for doing this, I cursed you a few times today, but this is a
much better way to organize things.  Do me a favor though, next time, give
a few days warning.  :-)

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131