Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net> on 2002/03/02 01:33:14 UTC

Re: missing cvs commit email messages to forrest-dev

Looks like Stefano approved one post, and correctly added the
crossley@apache.org address to the list of allowed posters, but didn't
approve the other messages that had accumulated before the add to the
allow list (simple mistake I'm sure).  I just went in and approved them.

	Brian

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Looks like Stefano approved one post, and correctly added the
> crossley@apache.org address to the list of allowed posters, but didn't
> approve the other messages that had accumulated before the add to the
> allow list (simple mistake I'm sure).  I just went in and approved them.

Yes, I'm sorry, I thought that it was enough to approuve the first one,
but I guess I was wrong.

Sorry again for the trouble.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.