Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Tan Ka Ju <kj...@comintel.com.my> on 2007/05/17 09:08:11 UTC

Java doc 1.1.0 still remain in SNAPSHOT version.

Hello,

I am using Mina 1.1.0, and frequently using the mina online Javadoc for
reference,
yet the reference site only display the SNAPSHOT version.

It would be of great appreciation if someone in the committee could
update it. :)

Thanks.

KJ

Re: Java doc 1.1.0 still remain in SNAPSHOT version.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks for pointing the missing parts !

It would be great if you can fill a JIRA about them so that it won't be
lost in the thousand mails in this mailing list :)

Emmanuel

Posted by mat <fo...@gmail.com>.