Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com> on 2006/01/20 18:00:30 UTC

CForms i18n translation on enum value

Hi,

When I define and field as an enum with a selection list, the values in the
list will be translated with i18n.

When the field is defined with state="output" no translation occurs.  Is
there a way to translate the enum field values on output?  (I don't want a
selection list)

Thanks,
Gary

RE: CForms i18n translation on enum value

Posted by Gary Larsen <ga...@envisn.com>.
I discovered that I could use the <i18n:text> tag in the form template as
long as there was no <fd:label> defined for the field in the form
definition.

Otherwise a nested i18n transformation error would occur.

Gary