Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sudhakarvm <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 06:51:22 UTC

Arquillian Persistence using TomEE embedded not working on latest version

Arquillian persistence does not work in embedded adapter but came across this
workaround solution
https://github.com/rmannibucau/persistence-with-openejb-and-arquillian .
It is based on arquillian-openejb-embedded-4 (4.6.0.1), when I try to
replace openejb with latest arquillian-tomee-embedded, then build is failing
with error "No Naming Context available". Please advice a solution.

Thanks
Sudhakar

Re: Arquillian Persistence using TomEE embedded not working on latest version

Posted by sudhakarvm <su...@gmail.com>.
It does work with latest arquillian openejb embedded container, can it work
with embedded tomee.

Re: Arquillian Persistence using TomEE embedded not working on latest version

Posted by sudhakarvm <su...@gmail.com>.
I am not able to perform data seeding useng @UsingDataSet, it is looking for
the specified yaml file but it is never parsed and never data is inserted
into db. I have the schema created as part of test case. What I may be doing
wrong.

Thanks in advance
Sudhakar